Tuesday, May 11, 2010

“I'll never give up until the journey is through.... believing in time that the road will lead to You.” -Anonymous

I keep intending on this blog being at least a weekly thing, but it appears that it's more of a monthly thing. I apologize. Even as I know, absolutely nobody reads this. :)

The past month has been so cleansing for me, and it has been a time of healing in a myriad of areas. The Morgan area, obviously is an area where I've done a lot of healing. Yesterday in fact, I did a good amount of cleansing. I cleared out my old blog of posts that centered around him, which was quite a lot. You know that old song from the Rogers and Hammerstein movie, "I'm going to wash that man right out of my hair." Yesterday, I not only washed him out of my hair, I cut that man out of my hair. :) In recent months, he'd become more outspoken on what I did with my hair and because I loved him, I molded my life to that and because I wanted to have hair long enough for a wedding "do", I'd let it grow out. So yesterday, I chopped a long portion off and now it's rather short. It's something I've wanted to do for a while and I just took the opportunity. I like my new hair and am intending on doing a new color. It may not seem like a big thing to you, but it's a rather big thing to me. It's those "little" insignificant steps that lead to healing. God even cares about the number and length of my hair. :-P

My relationship with my sister is really doing well and I'm enjoying being myself around her.

Not too long ago, I had wondered, since it has been so long since I've had friends in person, if I even would remember how to be a friend in person. I've got this long distance thing down pretty well, but actually talking to someone?? Well, I've made friends, and in the last week, I've gone out three times! :) I've had some good times of laughing and some good times of discussion, spurring each other on into excellence in Christ. God has given me so many kisses in the past week, reassuring me of His love. *Sigh* I am so madly in love with my Jesus and sometimes I just need to recount that publicly. Fall in love with Jesus. It's the best choice you'll ever make.

Well, my coffee is done and I hear a book calling my name, so I am going to sign off and go find that book. Love you Friend, wherever you may be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment