Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nescafe, Epic Music and Photos

I'm sitting in the hotel here in Bela Zemlja, using a friend's iPod touch to connect to the wifi. The last couple of weeks have been so good. There have definitely been some tough spiritual battles, but we are victorious thru Christ. I'm not sure exactly what's going on behind the scenes so to speak, but I KNOW the enemy is not happy. Last night for instance, I woke myself up twice doing spiritual warefare, literally battling demons. And at one point I walked through the living room and saw a demon watching the house. It's been intense. Haha.

The work at the orphanage has come under attack and currently we are not able to work in with the kids. It's been really tough. Especially for the base directors and the staff here.

The band has had several gigs and they're doing awesome! This weekend we're having a photography exhibition at the teahouse. I'm super excited! Tara, Ben, Vanesa and I have been running around taking photos and editing. I love it so much! I really want to look at getting a better camera when I get back to the states. I think it's something God can use in my life. He's been speaking thru photos I've taken. To me personally anyway. I've also been writing more and He's used that. I'm so excited about all that He's doing in Serbia!

1 comment:

  1. Ellabeth, I just stumbled across your blog-5 years later! And am wondering if you live in the United States now? I am very interested in speaking with you about your time in Užice. My son has a Serbian friend from there and I am getting to know his mom who lives there. Are you at all interested in talking with me? I am an evangelical Christian and I love Jesus! I want the Serbs to know Him. I'd love to know how to better pray for them. Thank you and God bless you for your service to Him. Sincerely, Julie

    ReplyDelete