Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh you know... stuff.

Now that Christmas is over, I feel a strange sense of relief. Now don't get me wrong, I love the Christmas season, but it just seemed like with moving and getting acclimated to a new place, Christmas suddenly became more stressful than normal. It was a good Christmas though. Don't worry, I'm not becoming a Scrooge. ;-) I got to sleep in! That was fabulous. :) Morgan spent the majority of the day at my house and that made for a good first Christmas.

Now that the busyness of Christmas is over, I'm especially wanting a job. Haha. I am once again experiencing the tightness of looking at a depleted bank account. Oh bother. Who wants to work for money? :-P No, I really want a job for a job's sake, not strictly to have money. I want a reason to get up in the morning, other than to check websites and my phone. haha. God, grant me the right job. I have several ideas of where I'd really like to work... but we'll see where God ends up putting me, right?

Time to sign off. Back to the oh so interesting world of my book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment