Monday, June 28, 2010

Ad Infinitum

Do you ever get words stuck in your head? I don't mean the words to a song, but an actual word, that just repeats itself over and over again? I do. The other day, I had ad infinitum stuck in my head. Now, I had a basic grasp on what it means, but when a word repeats itself over and over in your head, it makes you want to know for sure what it means. So I looked it up. Ad infinitum is a Latin phrase meaning "to infinity." In context, it usually means "continue forever, without limit." So I started thinking about things that are ad infinitum in my life. God's blessings are ad infinitum. His love continues forever and is without limit. As do all His attributes. But I really got to thinking about His love and His blessings and how He provides for us. I didn't really come to a real conclusion. But it was good to dwell on it. :)

Then, the very day after this word was stuck in my head and it caused me to dwell on God's goodness and His provision, He provided yet again! I had my second interview today with boss of the gal I interviewed with last week. At the end, he said, "Well, I gotta tell you... Welcome to GNC." God has provided me with a job! I feel so incredibly blessed! I wasn't sure how all of this was going to come together, but I was trusting (except for those really dark moments, when I'm tired and cranky, haha), and now I see yet more of His provision. I'm continuing to look for His blessings and the way He will provide the remaining funds and I am rejoicing in His already given blessings!

God's provision ad infinitum!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! A new laptop, a job, all piled on top of being accepted to YWAM, a good family and friends who love you, and God's love and kindness toward you. You have the life, dear. ;)

    So excited for you!
    ~ Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much :)

    ellie

    ReplyDelete