Monday, June 21, 2010

World Changers

"...They dragged Jason and soe of the brothers before the city officials, shouting, 'These men who have turned the world upside down have come here too.'" -Acts 17:6b

I read this in my quiet time today and it really hit me. I can't even quite explain all that went through my mind at that moment. I can tell you that the main thought was, "I want to turn the world upside down too!" And now, it occurs to me, it takes discipline to impact the world in that way. It takes determination to live a life that is holy, that is honoring and pleasing to God. My prayer lately has been that my life might be as a sweet incense drifting up to the throne of God. Glory has been the key word in my prayers. I want to glorify God, desperately. But I think, if I can barely stick to a an exercise regime, how ever can I stick to a life of holiness? Only by the grace and strength of God. Daily. His mercies are new every morning. If we will just reach for them. Will we make that simple choice each day?


God blessed me recently in a large amount given to go towards my DTS and the funds that are still needed. It was really exciting to see God do that! I also have an interview Wednesday for a job. God answered my prayers and finally somebody at GNC heard me. Some of you know how frustrating this journey has been. I feel like God is continually prepping me. Remaining mold-able is my job. :)

Thank you all for your continued prayers, both for myself and for the people that I will come in contact before and through this DTS. I am so excited!

Here's a glimpse of YWAM London Notting Hill:


YAY for Followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment