Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Outreach Has BEGUN!

I should be working on stuff for my oral exam tomorrow, but my brain needs a break from the notes. Or en excuse to put it off a little longer. :-)

Last Friday marked the end of our Lecture phase, though we still have an oral exam tomorrow. Monday, we began preparation for outreach! We also found out a little more of what we'll be doing in Serbia. We'll be helping in practical means, but we'll also be doing some things that are a little more out of the norm. I'm so excited! We'll be working a lot with youth and doing stuff aimed towards them. We'll be forming a band and performing in cafes, as well as doing worship. We'll also be putting on a photography exhibition of some sort. Even some of my photos are going to be used!! I'm so excited about that! And totally shocked. We have some amazing photographers on our team, so I feel really privileged to even be suggested for that. So the next two weeks will be full of drama practice, music practice and other sorts of preparation. Serbia is going to be very cold, so my main preparation is to buy an arctic sleeping bag and some good thermals. :)

Back to the drudge.... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment