Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas In The Air

It's here. The Christmas season has begun. I can just feel the tingle in the air. The lights are a little brighter, the joy a little more potent and the air is crisper. I'm so excited that it's here!

This week, my friend Romy and I went down to Regent Street and Oxford Street to see the Christmas lights. They were fantastic! They're Narnia themed, which is right up my alley as most of you probably know. :) It was magical. Romy and I shared many laughs and had some really good conversations. We also got to experience Primark for the first time. Oh my. I could spend hours and so many pounds (which equals 1.5 dollars!) in that store! So many cool things and decent prices!

On Friday, I was on a crew that headed down to the church and decorated for Christmas. It was an answer to a silly prayer. Just shows how much He loves us, to answer our silly prayers, that mean a lot to us. At home, it's always me who makes us decorate and is kind of in charge of the Christmas spirit. Being here and so far away from home, I didn't think I was going to be able to decorate for Christmas, but God gave me opportunity. I will say one thing though... real Holly hurts like heck. :)

Tomorrow starts our 10th week of DTS. It's going by so quickly. Thank you SO much for all your support and prayers! I can't thank you ENOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment