Monday, October 4, 2010

In London


I arrived safe and sound early Friday morning and have quickly been swept up into a whirlwind of activity and conversation and walking. Tonight officially begins our DTS and I'm excited to get going. Though I will admit, I am already tired and the idea of 7am every morning doesn't exactly excite me. :) But it will be a great time of learning and serving! I am so excited!

Today we got to tour London some and see the major sights. I have now seen Big Ben and The Eye and various other things. I even got to see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace! It's been an amazing day full of adventures. I'll try to keep you regularly updated. Please, the most important thing still is prayer covering. I need a strength and to be well. Following a walk in the rain without an umbrella (I forgot mine at home that night), I developed a bit of a cold. Please be praying that my team and myself would be well and open to what God has to teach us. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment