Monday, September 13, 2010

London Calling

Less than 17 days until I get on the airplane that will take me to London. In some ways, the time has eeked by and in others, it has flown. The last couple of weeks have been spent getting things done, buying things I'll need and getting a support letter out. It's been crazy! The other day Ariel, my five year old niece, was sitting on my lap and she asked me, "Auntie, how much longer til you leave?" I told her 19 days and she said, "Oh good. 19 days is such a long time." Oh the perspective of children. :)

As the time gets closer and as I land in London and hit the ground running, I'll continue to keep you updated. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have such conflicting feelings. On the one hand, I am so very excited to hear of the incredible things God has in store for you, and yet on the other, my mother's heart wants to keep you a little girl by my side. I believe those are the emotions every parent feels as their children leave the nest; however, I think it is a little more intense when it is the baby and one that you've spent so much time with in the confines of an 8x34' Home on Wheels. LOL

    ReplyDelete