Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Feed The Soul

Today, we found out where are the possibilities for our outreach. And a drum roll please... They are: Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, Spain, pooooossibly Portugal and the best one, Israel! Israel is a little more out there, but my heart longs for Israel. So please invest with me in some serious prayer over this. As much as I long to do an outreach in Israel, my greatest desire is to go wherever God wants me to go. I will say though, when Israel was announced, the room was dead silent, except for my *GASP!* haha. We will be split up into two teams, so that will be interesting. Pray that the teams are divided in the exact way God desires.

In the next couple of weeks, our team, once again split in two, will be doing mini-outreaches. This weekend half of us will head to the north to work in Sheffield. The next weekend, I will head out with the rest of the team to another location. I'm not sure exactly what these mini-outreaches will look like, but I'm so excited!

This afternoon, we had art at the Arts House, which also happens to be my house. I got to write! It was so incredibly good! Then afterward, I stayed home and decided to cook. Several of the others in my house stayed behind and they ate with me. I've got to say, it made my heart so happy to cook for people and then for them to gather around the table and enjoy some food. I loved it so much.

1 comment:

  1. And you are such a wonderful cook to boot. I miss your smile and your food. LOL

    ReplyDelete