Saturday, November 6, 2010

Such a Busy Bee!

The past 5 weeks have been so crazy and I feel horrible for not blogging more. To be perfectly honest, I'll sit with a blogpost open for days at a time, but every time I sit down to write, I get overwhelmed with the sheer massive amount of things I want to say.

This past week was plumbline week, in which we dealt with our past and strove for inner healing. Healing and forgiveness really aren't something that happens instantaneously, but the process is well under way.

Our days are jam-packed and every night I fall into bed exhausted, only to start my day at 6:30 again. It's so good for me. :) I'll tell you what has quickly become my favorite part of the day and that is our intercession walks. It never fails that I feel the presence of God each morning and know that our prayers are reaching heaven. It's just a fantastic time. Each day God speaks something new or reveals something we haven't noticed before or encourages us. I feel so blessed to be in this position of constantly receiving from God.

We had our first exam and book report last week. Both felt intense to me. I made them too intense and stressed myself out needlessly, but it was still a good growing moment for me. I made a good grade on my book report too. :) I haven't heard back on my exam yet, but I feel good about what I've learned thus far.

Next weekend we have a mini-outreach to South London. I'm not sure yet what we'll be doing there, but I KNOW it will be exciting and good!

My breathing has improved and I feel better able to keep up. Now I just need to find a pair of shoes that doesn't give me blisters. :)

Hopefully, I'll be better at updating now. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I have been through plumb line. It is really worth the work involved. - msw

    ReplyDelete